Thursday, November 17, 2011

Impossible is Nothing.

Have you ever wanted something you never thought you'd have? Have people dictated your life at some point of your adult life? It's never too late to start making things happen. I know, last year, I took a leap of faith. I enrolled myself in a certificate program. Today, a year after, I am a licensed teacher.

Friends, my journey as a teacher has just begun. It's never too late to follow your dreams, to do what you love to do and to make other people encouraged by excelling in what you do. Believe in goodness. Hope for the best. And do the work. The path to this license was rocky and close to being a roller coaster but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have lost money, time for myself, time for other people but knowing that I could now serve more makes every failing quiz, every late enrollment worth it.

The feeling of achievement when you've worked hard for something is priceless. I hope, at some point, we all get to feel it.

Overflowing endorphins, dopamine, and serotonin to everyone. 

<3 Thank You, Lord. *praises*

-#KPC

No comments:

Post a Comment