Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Long Birthday Weekend

So, how was everyone's weekend? Mine was... Wet. I loved every minute of my traffic-filled but insanely terrific birthday - from my birthday lunch to my birthday cake surprise. Everything was just perfect. I would like to thank God, my family, my friends and the universe for giving me the best birthday... So far.

I have realized a lot during the weekend. Love. Acknowledge. Let that special person know you exist. Do everything before it's too late. Don't live a life asking "what if?" and "what might have been?" Embrace a life of adventure. Greet freedom with a big smile. Just do it.

I hope you guys realize that no matter what circumstances you are in, you are loved, you are valued, and you are most definitely worth waiting and fighting for.

**To everyone who have greeted me, let me know how you granted my birthday wish. Pay it forward! <3<3

-#KPC

No comments:

Post a Comment