Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving.

It's been a while, I know, not that I don't have anything to write about. My problem here is time. Anyway, I am acknowledging it and I'm choosing to let go of it. I'll try to write as often as possible again.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

How was your Thanksgiving? Mine was nothing extraordinary. I thank God, the world, the people around me everyday it has become a habit. I try not to lose the essence of it though. I like simple acts of generosity through words.

Another thing to be thankful for (other the my PRC license) is the fact that people believe in me. They believe in what I'm capable of. It pushes me to go beyond what I think I can of. And I am grateful.

** Side story: Yesterday, I decided to get myself a decent yoga mat. I decided to buy a Manduka Pro-Lite. A big part of me was thinking if I deserve it, or if it would really help my practice and all. I was pretty confused since it's pretty pricey. And I don't spend that much money on a whim. Good thing Mark called to ask me about it. And I told him that I think I'm ready to buy a mat and I wanted him to accompany me. To cut the story short, I got myself a mat. Not the Pro-Lite, but the violet Pro! And I also got a matching bag. Yes, I paid for it, but Mark gave me a great upgrade. And yes, it's something I'm really thankful for. (:

So, what are your Thanksgiving stories? Let me know. Let's be giddy together.

Be eternally grateful that you are loved, no matter what.

-#KPC

No comments:

Post a Comment