Thursday, October 13, 2011

Acknowledge.

I know, I know. You've been studying or working very hard. You pour hours on something people don't even notice. It hurts, or bothers, or frustrates you. It's okay. I understand. This is one topic that's very dear to me. I learned the power of acknowledgment in the teaching trainings at My Masterpiece Movement (http://www.welovemymasterpiece.com/), it melts my heart whenever I get to do this activity so I want to share it with all of you.

What do you want to be acknowledged for?

It may be small, it might be big; may it be as little as ironing your clothes, or applying moisturizer to as big as saving a life in the ER. Let me know how you feel and I will acknowledge you. You deserve the "thank you" from the universe and from society. I may not know you you personally, but a simple act of gratitude to strangers will bring a smile to you and me. Do me a favor by letting me acknowledge the bigness in you.  

Be intentional in the small impulsive ways of making others feel special.

You may comment, or message me, or send me an SMS (if you personally know me). Don't be shy. You deserve it. (:

-#KPC 

No comments:

Post a Comment