Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend!

Hello, hello loves! <3

It's a Monday! And you know very well what Monday means to me. October is the vegetarian month! If you can't pledge to be a vegetarian for 30 days, you can always go meatless every Monday! Do it for yourself, for the animals, for the environment or for all of these! 

Going meatless, for me, made me know myself more. It made me realize the bigness in me; that I can do things as long as I put my mind to it. It reminded me of discipline and perseverance. And basically, love for myself and for my body.

Try going meatless for a month, I'm pretty sure you won't regret its liberating feel!

Congratulations to the Polecats for the success of Polarity! May you continue spreading love though pole dancing. Continue pushing people to defy gravity. <3<3
By the way, I'd love to hear about your weekend! Message me!

-#KPC

No comments:

Post a Comment